Pages

Saturday, August 02, 2014

Farewell from Outgoing Club President Seemant Chaturvedi '85

August 2014

Dear Princetonians:

Since 2006, I have had the honor of serving as President of the Princeton Club of Michigan. I hope that I have contributed to the Club’s revitalization and growth during these years.
We have had several memorable events during these years, including the presentation by Professor Jeffrey Eugenides at the DAC, a luncheon and concert at the DSO, and several Annual Dinners at the Birmingham Athletic club.

Michigan has been a great place to raise a family and I will forever value the relationships that I have made in Southeast Michigan among both Princeton alums and the larger community.

Things change in the world of medicine and I have been offered an excellent position in the Neurology Department at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. As a result, I will be relocating to south Florida during the month of August (despite the August humidity). I have a feeling that I will enjoy south Florida in January, especially when I see news reports of snow storms up north.

I would like to recognize the many years of service as Club Treasurer of Jeff Page’64. Jeff has been a vital part of the Club and in addition to serving as Treasurer since 2006, Jeff is a past President of the Club.

I am pleased that Talbot Payne and Dunrie Greiling will continue to serve as leaders with the Princeton Club of Michigan going forward. In addition, several new members have joined the Club’s Board. Feel free to contact Talbot or Dunrie if you have any specific ideas for the Club or if you would like to become more involved in Club programs.

I wish you all the best for the future. Hope to see you in south Florida or at Reunions in the future.

Go Tigers!

Sincerely,
-Seemant Chaturvedi ‘85