Several of our club's Board met earlier this week, and we wanted to update you all on our upcoming events:
- Alumni Schools Committee event to kick off interview season this winter.
- Our Annual Dinner in the spring, when we can invite new admits.
- A Volunteer event in the summer focused on Detroit.
- A new student send-off in August.
- A trip to Art Prize and meeting with alums on the West side of our state in the Fall.
We're seeking help supporting young alumni activities and looking for someone to nurture our social media presence.
Be on the lookout for a membership survey in the next month.
All the best,
Dunrie Greiling '92, Treasurer
on behalf of your Princeton Club leadership
Talbot Payne '84, President
John Teeter '97, Alumni Schools Committee Chair
Nick Gorga '99, Community Service Chair
Kelly Sventy '99
Lisa Tan '01
Steven Jameson '04
Okezie Aguwa '07